If you are seeking ways to super charge your business and to separate yourself from the competition, there is no better way to do that than to take extra special care of your customers. In today’s Super Charge Sunday, my special guest Yvonne A. Jones, The Client Relationship Expert, shared some great insights to help you do just that.
Here are her five tips that will assist you in the process of having more productive client relationships:
1. Say Thank You and Be Generous with Your Praise - It shows acknowledgment, sincere appreciation, and that you value your clients. Find ways to say thank you, for example:
2. Be authentic and Build the emotional connection - Seek ways to deepen your bond with your client. There are many benefits to this:
3. Keep Tabs on Your Clients (listen to what is not said) without Being Intrusive (or nosy) - this includes being mindful and aware of client needs and being observant.
4. Show you care by giving a gift - taking the time to extend special consideration to someone adds that extra touch
5. Make your customers feel valued – this is an essential ingredient in the client nurturing process
To listen to the Super Charge Sunday interview with Yvonne, click below. Join my Facebook Group Super Charge with Emily to participate in the discussion.
Check out Yvonne’s upcoming program starting on April 13, 2021 “Become the CEO of Your Business with Courage and Confidence” – visit her website to sign up!
Let me know your thoughts in the comments and let’s keep the conversation going. I invite you to download the Super Charge Checklist and Sign up for Super Charge Weekly email newsletter to keep informed of interesting topics and events.